Automotive Electronic Components
A service in sync with the manufacturing floor
It is said that a single car is made using between 20,000 and 30,000 components.
We provide a comprehensive service that includes reliable and durable parts and products, as well as a system for the timely delivery of parts and materials to the manufacturing floor.
We offer a reliable service in Japan and other parts of Asia to meet the demand for a variety of products, including mold materials, molded products and modules.
Aluminum radiator material
Connector (Automotive part)
Steering roll connector
Engine / Electrical component / Electricity / Drive / Steering / Suspension / Braking / Car body / In-vehicle information system / Supplies
Automotive Electronic Components
|Plastic mold materials||
|Plastic molded processed product||
|Metal pressed product||
|Battery catalyst plug part||
- September 30, 2015
- Furukawa Automotive Systems Develops Aluminum Harness Connection Technology for Use with Next-generation Vehicles
- Leading the world in helping to make vehicles lighter using a corrosion-proof structure - (Furukawa Electric Website)
Furukawa Automotive Systems Inc. (main office: Shiga; representative: Katsumi Shibata; "Furukawa Automotive Systems" below), a member company of the Furukawa Electric Group, has succeeded in developing corrosion-proof terminals ("α Terminal Series") for application to aluminum wires in wire harnesses ("W/H") for use in vehicles. Furukawa Automotive Systems began mass production in August of this year. Boasting both superior corrosion-proof properties and reduced costs over conventional corrosion-proof treatments, this development is expected to further accelerate the usage of aluminum W/H.
- June 1, 2015
- Optimization of Thermal Transfer and Development of New Heat Pipe - Dealing With Heat in Next
-Generation Automobiles and High-Speed Rail - (Furukawa Electric Website)
Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. has successfully developed a new heat pipe1 that is optima for the power inverters used in hybrid cars and high-speed trains and for the heat radiation and storing devices in lithium-ion batteries.
- September 9, 2014
- Establishment of Southeast Asian Headquarters for automotive parts in Bangkok, Thailand
- Building a trade area expansion system for Japanese customers - (Furukawa Electric Website)
Furukawa Electric Group company Furukawa Automotive Systems Inc. established a new company on February 13, 2014 in Bangkok, Thailand. The company started a business in July to oversee the design, sales, and procurement functions with the goal of enhancing customer support capabilities as well as expanding the trading area in the Southeast Asia market.
- May 22, 2014
- Developing a lead battery simulation model
- Contributing to reductions of automobile fuel consumption and CO2 emission - (Furukawa Electric Website)
In corporation with our company and the Furukawa Electric Group's Furukawa Automotive Systems Inc. , the Furukawa Electric Group's Furukawa Electric Institute of Technology, Ltd. has developed a lead battery simulation model.
- April 30, 2013
- Establishment of Automotive Parts Company in Guanajuato, Mexico
- Base for manufacturing automotive wire harnesses for customers in Mexico - (Furukawa Electric Website)
Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. and its subsidiary Furukawa Automotive Systems Inc., will establish an automotive parts company in the state of Guanajuato, Mexico.