Construction and Machinery
Combining the highest standards of
workmanship with energy savings
As befits “Furukawa Electric Group as leaders in the field of materials”, we boast an abundant lineup of products to support ecological factory operations, including special electric wires, piping materials, insulation and sound-proofing materials.
Please ask us about our special environmental services, including airport and ocean floor products.
Airport light and illumination equipment
Rubber cab tire cable
Submarine water pipe
Factory / Plant / Public facility / Housing material / Construction material / Building work / Civil work
Construction and plant product
- April 27, 2015
- Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. to Begin Selling High Functionality Insulation Material Product with Significantly Reduced Ultraviolet Degradation
- Improved comfort in buildings - (Furukawa Electric Website.)
Furukawa Electric began selling “Kirara Ace”, a new high functionality insulation material product for metallic roofs. “Kirara Ace” curbs ultraviolet degradation, while its advanced heat shielding and soundproofing performance improves comfort in buildings.
- April 22, 2015
- Furukawa Electric Industrial Cable Helps to Miniaturize Electrical Wiring, Develops Eco Wires that are Environmentally Friendly
- Furukawa Electric Industrial Cable to begin selling "EM-FHIC" wire products which offer great forming and high quality construction - (Furukawa Electric Website.)
Furukawa Electric Industrial Cable Co., Ltd., a member company of the Furukawa Electric Group, has developed "EM-FHIC" non-halogen flame/heat-resistant cross-linked polyethylene insulated wires.
- January 13, 2015
- Sales launch of the HYC series lightweight, compact heat dissipation products for LED lighting
- Optimal for high power LED heat dissipation - (Furukawa Electric Website.)
Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd. is launching sales of the new HYC Series heat dissipation products for LED lighting equipment. By achieving lightweight and compact form, the HYC Series reduces the constraints on the seismic design of LED lighting, and in turn it reduces the burden of installation work and the like.
- October 30, 2014
- Fukushima Experimental Offshore Floating Wind Farm Project Second Phase Update (PDF 275KB) (Furukawa Electric Website)
- September 16, 2014
- Partial Transfer of Equity Interest in Shanghai Sunshine Copper Products Co., Ltd.
- Collaboration with the world's largest copper tube manufacturer - (Furukawa Electric Website)
Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd agreed to a partial transfer of equity interest in air conditioner copper tube manufacturer Shanghai Sunshine Copper Products Co., Ltd. (48.825% owned by Furukawa Electric and 48.825% by Hitachi Metals, Ltd., hereinafter SSC, in Shanghai, People's Republic of China) to Golden Dragon Precise Copper Tube Group Inc. (hereinafter GD) and conducted a signing ceremony for the joint venture agreement on September 15.
- June 11, 2014
- Fukushima Recovery, Fukushima Floating Offshore Wind Farm Demonstration Project Second Phase Update (PDF 199KB) (Furukawa Electric Website)
- March 25, 2013
- Furukawa Review (Minor Feature on Smart Grids) is Released
- Introducing the technologies of the Furukawa Electric Group that contribute to the realization of smart grids - (Furukawa Electric Website)
Energy issues have been attracting people’s attention ever since the Great East Japan Earthquake on March 11, 2011. With regard to electricity in particular, the most important aspects are ensuring consistent supplies and efficient energy use by leveling demand in terms of location and time. The Furukawa Electric Group has the potential to help solve these problems. This is explained in detail in the minor feature on smart grids in this latest issue.