- June 16, 2018
- Our Toyama Office has been closed.
- February 13, 2018
Kansai Branch has moved.
- January 19, 2018
JISQ 9100 (Aerospace Quality Management Systems) certification obtained (4 domestic sites).
- September 19, 2017
Chubu Branch has moved.
- September 14, 2017
Participated in the “Shiba District Clean Campaign: A Town with Zero Smoking on the Street!” held in the vicinity of Shimbashi Station.
- July 24, 2017
Furukawa Sangyo Korea Co., Ltd. (FSKK) has moved.
- April 1, 2017
We have updated our environmental policy.
- October 3, 2016
- Toyama Office has moved.
- September 16, 2016
- Assisted with food bank activities.
- October 16, 2015
- Production Record and Plan for Copper Strip Products (2nd quarter, 2015) (Furukawa Electric Website.)
- October 6, 2015
- Our overseas subsidiary [Furukawa Sangyo Kaisha (H.K.) Ltd. (FSKH)] has moved floors.
- October 5, 2015
- Furukawa Electric Begins Mass Production of High Performance Copper Alloy Strips
- Product offers both high conductivity and good heat resistance - (Furukawa Electric Website.)
- September 30, 2015
- Furukawa Automotive Systems Develops Aluminum Harness Connection Technology for Use with Next-generation Vehicles
- Leading the world in helping to make vehicles lighter using a corrosion-proof structure - (Furukawa Electric Website.)
- September 11, 2015
- Furukawa Electric to Establish Local Subsidiary in Myanmar
- Subsidiary to contribute to improving telecommunications infrastructures - (Furukawa Electric Website.)
Supporting clients' overseas expansions through a network of 3,000 companies around the world.
Top of Page
All Rights Reserved, Copyright© Furukawa Sangyo Kaisha,Ltd. 2015